LITHIUM EXTENSION BATTERIES LE300
THE LE300 LITHIUM BATTERIES ARE A FULLY SCALABLE SOLUTION TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE AND ADD CAPACITY TO LEAD ACID BATTERIES IN SOLAR AND ANY OTHER KIND OF ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS. THEY CAN BE USED WITH NEW OR EXISTING 12V LEAD ACID BATTERIES. JUST STACK THEM IN PARALLEL TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC SYSTEM SPECS.
• Flexible capacities by simply connecting several packs
• State of the LiFePO4 batteries
• Retrofitting & extension of already installed systems without change in wiring or other components
• No additional controller needed, simply connect directly to the lead acid batteries
• Lead acid battery is charged with higher priority, lithium battery is discharged first
Like in all BOS AG Hybrid battery systems the lithium battery takes most of the charging cycles while the
lead acid battery provides inexpensive backup capacity. The lead acid battery is charged with higher priority, the lithium battery takes all surplus energy. This helps to increase the lead acid battery life.
The system recognizes the lead acid battery voltage and automatically starts to support the lead acid battery with a maximum current of 10A per unit. Bigger loads get supplied by the lead acid and the lithium battery in parallel, resulting in smaller currents for each battery.
• Lithium performance and lead acid cost advantages are combined
• Plug & Play > simply connect two cables
• Robust aluminium housing with variable fixing possibilities
• Integrated heating for low temperature charging