HS 100 / 500 / 2500 / 5000 / 10000 Noisless Backup Device to Replacing Diesel Generator
• This device is for residential, recreational & small commercial operations
• This waterproof equipment (IP65) may be installed indoors or outdoors
• Failure to follow this precaution can cause damage to this device and the
energy source to which it is connected
• This device can be operated in hybrid mode or pure lithium mode. The mode is recognized
automatically, based on the fact if a lead acid battery is connected or not.
• For operation in pure lithium mode, simply connect the PV panels and the DC loads.
• For operation in hybrid mode, additionally connect a lead acid battery.
• Consult authorized supplier if device is to be connected in nonstandard configuration
• Lead acid battery type needs to be set during installation of this device.
If not changed the standard setting is AGM lead acid battery.
• Sizing of lead acid battery and PV generator needs to fit to the overall system design.
For long lifetime lead acid battery must frequently be charged to 100%.
• If sizing of the system is not done within the specification warranty becomes void
• Failure to comply with correct product usage may void warranty
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
HS100, HS 500, HS 2500, HS 5000, HS 10000
Nominal System Voltage is 12 V, 230 V AC /DC for HS500