HS 25 /50 / 100
• This device is for residential, recreational & small commercial operations
• This waterproof equipment (IP65) may be installed indoors or outdoors
• Failure to follow this precaution can cause damage to this device and the
energy source to which it is connected
• This device can be operated in hybrid mode or pure lithium mode. The mode is recognized
automatically, based on the fact if a lead acid battery is connected or not.
• For operation in pure lithium mode, simply connect the PV panels and the DC loads.
• For operation in hybrid mode, additionally connect a lead acid battery.
• Consult authorized supplier if device is to be connected in nonstandard configuration
• Lead acid battery type needs to be set during installation of this device.
If not changed the standard setting is AGM lead acid battery.
• Sizing of lead acid battery and PV generator needs to fit to the overall system design.
For long lifetime lead acid battery must frequently be charged to 100%.
• If sizing of the system is not done within the specification warranty becomes void
• Failure to comply with correct product usage may void warranty
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
HS25 HS50 HS100
Nominal System Voltage is 12 Vdc
System Voltage Range 15 bis 20 Vdc
Integrated Lithium Battery Capacity
82 Wh for HS25; 164 Wh for HS 50; 328 Wh for HS100.
Recommended Lead Acid Capacity (not included)
10-30 Ah @12V and HS25; 35-65 Ah @12V and HS50; 70-125 Ah @12V and HS100;
Hybrid System Capacity (Total)
255- 435Wh for HS25; 570- 930Wh fro HS50; 1140- 1800Wh for HS100
Lithium / Lead Acid Capacity Ratio recommended 1/3
Nominal System Power 180 W
Max. Output Load Current 8 A for HS25 and 15 A for HS50/100
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 25 V
Max. Charge Current 8 A for HS25 and 13 A for HS50/100
Max. Short Circuit Current : 10 A for HS25 and 15 A for HS50/100
Max. Short Circuit Current (pure Lithium): 10 A
System Efficiency > 85%